Fever Watch Pro Details
98.6 Fever Watch Pro records the temperature continuously and shows the data in tabular as well as graphical form. You can set temperature threshold (Higher as well as Lower range) and you will get the alarm on your phone once the temperature is breached. Through the Carenet feature, you can create own group (upto 3, parents can be a part of this group), with whom you can share the alert, even when they are far-away from the patient. Even if the Blue-tooth link between the device and the smart-phone are dis-connected, the device is smart enough to understand it and start storing the temperature reading in its internal memory and shares the same with the smart-phone, once it is back in range. The fever data can be emailed and stored for future use.
The app also has smart-features to give vaccination remainders for the child (based on the child’s date of birth).
98.6 Fever Watch Pro, is of great benefit to hospitals as it saves the time and manpower used for nurses. A single nurse needn’t run from room to room measuring the patient’s temperature in turns, sometimes missing out on few! FeverWatch Pro helps in acquiring the accurate temperature of multiple patients without even checking in with them in person. It gives you total peace of mind, by continuously monitoring the body temperature, prevents fits by monitoring fever spikes, helps in better diagnostics with its temperature trends, and also provides you with remote monitoring. This results in reduced stress for the patient and the care-taker there by facilitating speedy recovery.
We know that the last thing a hospital wants to do to their patients is wake them up at night once they’ve fallen asleep just to take the temperature reading. Now doctors can still stay connected to the patient even from their clinic or home by receiving alerts on their smart phone when the child’s temperature begins to rise so that they can take can either direct the nurses to treat them immediately or come in person. FW takes the guesswork out of determining whether the child is actually getting sick.
- Continuous temperature monitoring
- Multiple patient monitoring
- Eliminates Cross Contamination
- Alerts anytime, anywhere
- Simple, Comfortable and Compact
- Clinically proven, CE Certified and meets child safety norms
- Temperature trends available for accurate diagnosis
- Offline recording mode
- Reduces the workload of nurses
- Improves efficiency by eliminating human error
- Escalation of alert for hyperthermia and hypothermia
- Reusable device
- Increases the efficiency of the diagnosis
- Reduces the time spent in reading temperature by nurses upto 25%
- Eliminates the fear of cross-contamination by nurses while reading temperature
- Rentals for patients
- High end technology capturing customer’s attention
- Undisturbed and peaceful sleep for baby, mother and nurse
- Prevent fits by monitoring fever spikes
- Remote Monitoring
- Vaccination alerts