I had met with an accident and was admitted to the OPD, post the surgery I was looked after by a great team of doctors and nurses who ensured I received the best care. I also want to acknowledge the OXY-2 device that helped my doctors evaluate my health conditions and bring me back to good health.
Patients can necessitate an initial diagnosis through teleconsultation. Through the physician’s decision of clinical analysis can he/she recommend an in-person consult thereby saving time as well as hospital resources.
Towards the effective functioning of OPD, the follow up treatment and routine analysis can be hence allocated to a home-based care and this will eventually result in.
○ Needless physical intervention by nurses to patients, hence allotted time can be invested to other critically ill patients
○ Assists to improve the reliability and efficiency of vital data
○ Data can be plotted into trends
○ Proper escalation mechanism
○ Productivity will be improvised
○ Reduction in Cross infection of patients
March 18, 2021