► 200k patients enrolled
HELYXON in collaboration with IIT Madras brings you many innovative MedTech solutions out of IITM Research Park
○ Tertiary care hospital becomes the epicentre of the care delivery system
○ Family / General Physicians are linked to the specialists
○ Communities, Educational institute, Factories, offices, etc. are linked to the tertiary care facility.
○ Enabling the village level volunteer / Pharmacy to get connected with the tertiary care facility.
○ Home care visits by Phlebotomist / Drug delivery boys.
○ Digital marketing through WebSite, SEO, Google Map, etc.
○ Reminders for the existing patient based on the previous Dr’s advice & protocols
The success of the care provider in the future depends upon who provides the multi-faceted accessibility to their clients.
○ IVRS based 24/7 automated appointment booking with reports.
○ Web Portal based booking on the go, through a link received as message.
○ Mobile APP based booking in few clicks in Patient’s mobile phone.
○ In-Person Non-Touch Kiosk based booking at OPD.
○ In-Person consultation by walk-in patients.
○PhyGital consultation of these walk-in patients for the Drs who are old aged or on travel.
► Voice Call:
For the patients with less or no Internet connection. GSM based mobile phone call is enabled without exchanging the phone numbers of the Patient & Doctors. Hence privacy maintained.
► Video Call:
One of the most powerful & the simplest ever designed Video consultation solution available in the market and continuously evolving further as well.
► Conference Call:
Video call with a special provision to invite a translator, decision maker of the family or a Senior Specialist into the consultation made even more easier.
Multi-media online secured chat with the Doctor directly, and linked to the Patient profile.
○ Local Pharmacy:
Provision to enable the local pharmacies into the network to support the walk-in OTC customers & chronic patients at community level.
○ Village Level Volunteer:
Identified Voluntoprenuers at each of the hamlets of villages can support the village dwellers to manage any kind of sudden onset with confidence.
○ Care Provider (VHN / ASHA / etc):
The trained care providers do need the right tools and connectivity to confidently provide any community care.
○ Community Support by stationed nurse (Communities, Educational institute, Factories, offices, etc):
Any places where more than few hundred people come together periodically needs a care support system.
○ Local General Physicians, Family doctors & AYUSH Doctors:
Connectivity with the tertiary care facility or a specialist, helps the general practitioner to make easy decision between Revenue and Reputation.
○ Home Care visits by Phlebotomist / Drug Delivery Boys.
On-Demand services can be delivered with ease, using the provisions in the platform.
○ Digital Accessibility:
Feature Phone / IVRS (where there is no internet) / Mobile phone / Web portal, do provide various services deliverable online directly to the patient.
○ Dynamic consultation charge option
Free to Premium, as an option for the patient to choose from.
○ Planning and easy execution of Multi-channel consultations.
In-Person, Online, Med. Rep’s detailing, special procedures, etc.
○ Prescribed Drug
○ Nutrition products
○ Toys / books for the kids
○ Adding Specialist (Pediatrician, Neonatologist, Gynaecologist, Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, Cardiologist, etc.)
○ Adding Providers (Lab, Diagnostics centre, Physio, Language therapist, blood bank, Ambulance provider, etc)
At the helm it is the experience the patient is looking for with the hospital, physician & the care providers.
Protocol based, periodic, personalised Engagement messages, provides a feel good factor that there is some one out there to think about him continuously.
Connectivity anytime, anywhere from the bedroom or while travelling that too with my Doctor, who knows me better than anyone, is the key.
○ Remote Monitoring Solutions:
The post-surgical risk patients, Pre-term babies, identified chronic patients, etc needs right tools to quantify their status with their remote doctor.
○ Booking Appointment:
any time with ease, never before this has been made so easy. Through multiple options at ease.
○ Ability to Track the Consultation Waiting Time:
Reduces the unnecessary frustration and the possible cross infection.
○ Chat with Dr:
Many of the seemingly trivial doubts can eventually turn out to be highly critical. Hence chances cannot be taken.
○ Profile, Past clinical history, past prescriptions, disgnostic reports etc. are completely digital and are readily accessible.
○ Periodic personalised messages improve the trust.
○ Entire family details in one app
○ Online purchase & payment
○ Tracking the baby growth/ vital trends/ prognosis digitally
○ Smart devices at OPD
Voice of Industry Experts
► 7yrs of research work & various clinical trials done
► Experience of implementing this solution in remote villages for years
► It's time to show the world what India is capable of.
Acknowledgement & Special Thanks to:
Dr Arulalan, AA Child Care Centre, Vellore
Field level Conceptualisation & Clinical side development
Meeting Global Standards: