○ Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will reveal the purpose for which the information is being collected.
○ We will collect and use your personal information solely to fulfil those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
○ We will retain your personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
○ We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, wherever appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
○ Personal data should be relevant to the purpose for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
○ We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
○ We will make the information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to our customers.
We are committed to conducting our business following these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained.